Media Negative on Trump? Well, Yeah. He’s a Sociopath

October 3rd, 2017

Trump is right; his coverage in the media is 95% negative. My question is; WTF is with the other 5%. Covering Trump is like watching that NBC Dateline show, where the person next door was a psychopath all along. Of course, we all knew Trump was off. But this off? From his racist past, to the birther movement, to the grabbing pussies, to Megan Kelly’s blood, to mocking the disabled, raping Mexicans, to repealing with no replacing, Charlottesville, Puerto Rico, and calling on the NRA to deal with Hillary, and oh yeah, Treason, I ask again of that 5%; what the F*ck are you smoking?

Chip Franklin

Franklin is a 25 year veteran of talk radio, beginning his career in Washington DC during Clinton’s first term. He currently hosts the afternoon show at KGO radio, San Francisco. In addition, Chip is an award-winning filmmaker, comedian, and scribe, garnering seven Edward R Murrow awards, including the National Murrow award for writing. He’s also won The New York Festival honors for his unconventional coverage of The Democratic and Republican conventions, as well as more than 30 AP awards for broadcasting, and numerous appearances on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and CNN. He has appeared at over 500 colleges and universities and more than a hundred Fortune 1000 companies as a speaker, comedian, and media consultant. Marc Fisher, senior editor at the Washington Post says, “Chip adds irony to a medium that rarely trusts its audience to get the joke.” He is however, a mediocre dancer.
See more from

Inside the Beltway